We are supporting a FCA-regulated business, based in West Yorkshire, which has created a new role within its L&D function, with responsibility for ensuring that all employees in the Customer Services teams are trained in accordance with industry standards and regulations.
This role would suit those who enjoy the delivering the full training cycle, from Identifying training requirements through to design and delivery of engaging workshops and presentations (both face to face and virtually), and ultimately the evaluation of learning initiatives.
You will deliver a range of financial services and customer services programmes in line with business and FCA requirements, including but not limited to:
• New starter onboarding
• Systems training
• Soft Skills training (telephone techniques, listening skills, objection handling, letter writing, email etiquette, empathy, difficult conversations).
• Regulatory training (vulnerable customers, complaint handling, compliant collections, money laundering etc)
The ideal candidate will have:
• 2+ years’ experience in Financial Services or Customer Services training delivery
• In-depth knowledge of financial services and the FCA
• Formal training qualifications
• Experience of working in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects, sometimes to tight deadlines, with high levels of accuracy
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with learners of all different levels and abilities
• Enthusiasm, positivity, motivation and a sense of humour!
Our client has a fun, rewarding and vibrant culture. Whilst this role requires someone who can commit to full-time hours, the organisation has embraced hybrid working.
For a confidential conversation, please call Helen Easter directly on 07710 690057 or apply today.