Fólk are working with a growing FMCG organisation in North Yorkshire as they look to appoint an HR Administrator.
Our client is looking to hire an HR Administrator to provide administrative and general support for the Human Resources function; dealing with queries from managers and employees via email, over the telephone or face to face. This role provides exposure to a broad range of HR activities across recruitment, employee relations, training, reward as well as general admin tasks such as maintaining HR systems and providing management information to senior leaders.
We're keen to speak to individuals with a can-do attitude, a willingness to learn and be comfortable taking on constructive feedback to help you develop in the HR field.
Ideally, you will be in an HR Administrator role currently, someone looking to get into HR or an HR Graduate with a keen interest in furthering their development and career in a professional environment.
Key responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Employee Relations - responding to ER-related queries, recording absences, producing letters and paperwork, administrative support regarding flexible working applications etc
- Recruitment for a variety of roles - writing and posting adverts, arranging interviews, issuing offer letters, liaising with 3rd party agencies etc
- Reward - responding to and advising on holiday queries , communicating changes to employees’ circumstance to Payroll team etc
- Training - updating training records, processing course bookings, coordinating inductions etc
- General HR admin such as updating the HR database, HR transactional processes for starters and leavers etc
If you're organised, have good written & verbal communication skills an inquisitive nature, and have a passion for people - we'd love to talk to you.
The client is looking to move relatively quickly with this role, so it will be advantageous in your application if you are immediately available or on a 1 month notice period.