Fólk Recruitment is partnering with a fast-paced, growing and market-leading PLC business as they look to appoint an experienced Senior HR Business Partner working specifically with their commercial functions.
Reporting to an inspiring and supportive Chief People Officer who has a forward thinking and progressive view of how the people function should be fundamental to the success of a business. They are an organisation that puts its employees and customers at the heart of everything they do and are they about to embark on a huge period of positive change and transformation.
The Senior HR Business Partner role will incorporate everything from embedding core HR policies and procedures to leading a cultural change programme, ultimately contributing to the Company achieving its strategic objectives.
To be successful in this organisation, you must be a good communicator, commercially minded and natural relationship builder and feel confident working closely with the senior leadership team to create and shape a clear consistent culture. They have a culture of openness, and collaboration and there is a strong sense of camaraderie however, they recognise that there’s plenty of scope to improve things in a number of areas.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally have:
- Extensive experience of operating as a HR Generalist within a commercial / growth-orientated business.
- Experience in business partnering with Sales and Marketing teams
- A strong track record of driving significant improvements in Talent Management & Succession Planning, Engagement, Leadership Development, Organisational Development, Cultural Change, Reward & Recognition, Workforce Planning and Policy.
- Someone who has played an integral part in creating a high-performance culture and can demonstrate they’ve shaped & implemented HR practices to drive growth, improving sales effectiveness.
- Strong organisational, change management and analytical skills.
- Leadership capabilities with the ability to communicate, engage and influence people at all levels.
- A proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual who likes to work under their own autonomy and thrives off working collaboratively with their peers
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Good and practical working knowledge of using technology and digital media to support and promote the HR agenda and drive improvements
- Ability to work simultaneously across several projects and effectively prioritise whilst managing stakeholders.
- Our client embraces agile working so you might spend 1-2 days in one of their offices/sites but you will have the autonomy to plan your own diary accordingly. On offer are a competitive base salary, car or car allowance and a number of additional benefits.
If you enjoy roles where you can make a real impact, please apply today or call Jonathan Kirby at Fólk Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 07845 742 391.