We are currently supporting one of Yorkshire's most recognisable employers who pride themselves on operating a truly flexible, inclusive, and sustainable business. They are looking to hire a Senior Reward Partner who will play a lead role in shaping, implementing and delivering all aspects of total reward.
Working as part of a newly-formed team, your role will be instrumental in ensuring the successful delivery of the Reward strategy across the Group. This is a hugely varied role, covering all areas of Compensation and including pay and bonus, recognition and benefits and risk and governance.
Your contribution to the development, delivery and management of the Group Reward proposition will help ensure that our Client’s employee value proposition continues to both attract and retain the best Talent to/ within the organisation.
In your role, you will be responsible for:
• Developing and delivering reward plans that are aligned to the overall people strategy
• Designing total reward frameworks
• Developing and delivering efficient processes to ensure the smooth running of the total reward operation, all the while adopting a continuous improvement mindset
• Proactively working with colleagues in the broader People and Comms teams to embed reward changes
• Acting as a subject matter expert to the business on all total reward matters, delivering pro-active and value-add total reward interventions
• Managing external supplier relationships
• Facilitation of job evaluation and benchmarking processes
We are particularly keen to speak with Reward professionals who can bring experience of providing total reward expertise and designing reward frameworks, ideally within a regulated business.
A subject matter expert in all things reward, you will possess strong communication, engagement and influencing skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation with a progressive approach to inclusion and diversity and the Wellbeing of its Colleagues.
Our Client can offer hybrid working with as little as 1 (not fixed) day per week required in the office.
Interviews could be scheduled at short notice so please do not hesitate to contact Helen on 07710-690057 if you are potentially interested in hearing more.