Fólk is once again partnering with one of our most innovative and transformative clients who have an amazing culture in Leeds.
Due to a change in the team structure, they are looking for a senior Learning & Development Manager in a newly-created role for someone with a strong track record in managing people and a genuine passion for Learning.
They would ideally want this person to be a natural coach and you must be able to demonstrate a track record of being able to nurture, develop & support a team.
The business is going through a period of transformation from a learning perspective. They’re a business that believes in coming at learning from a very human-centric design perspective so having this mindset is essential in the role. A blended learning background would also be essential.
To be considered for the role you must have the following qualities:
- Be a self-starter with a “can do” attitude that needs little direction
- Strong communication and storytelling capability.
- Confident in managing stakeholders and passionate about developing a team
- Experience in organisational change
- Experienced in learning design, delivery and evaluation, using a variety of blended, digital and social learning approaches.
Our clients is offering a generous salary with great benefits.
They have a workplace culture which is flexible, where people can bring their authentic selves to work, and diversity & inclusion is at their core as a business.
If you’re an experienced people leader with a strong Learning & Development background in the Yorkshire area, I would love to speak to you about this exciting opportunity.
Apply today or contact Neil @ Fólk Recruitment directly on 07710 65 11 95.