Fólk Recruitment is partnering with a hugely successful NYSE listed Fortune200 business with a global footprint. With a reputation for developing and manufacturing world-class products within their field of expertise, they truly stand out against the competition and have done so for over a century.
As a business that is committed to its people, they’re currently embarking on positive cultural change as part of its broader growth strategy. Due to this growth, they’re looking to appoint an HR Business Partner that will support their UK and European operations, partnering with their Sales and Marketing teams.
Reporting directly into a supportive and progressive HR Director that would like to mentor and develop you, you will be responsible for developing, leading and providing best-practice people processes across the business supporting a total headcount of circa 350 employees across the UK, Germany, Denmark, France, Spain and Poland. The role will incorporate everything from embedding core HR policies and procedures to leading a cultural change programme which will ultimately contribute to the Company achieving its strategic objectives.
We are looking for someone with experience in business partnering the Commercial functions inside an organisation that has successfully delivered and driven growth with a high-performance culture at its core.
Essential experience includes:
- Several years HR generalist experience in a commercial/growth-orientated business.
- Experience of business partnering with Sales and Marketing teams
- A strong track record of driving significant improvements in Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Management & Succession Planning, Engagement, Leadership Development, Organisational Development, Reward & Recognition, Workforce Planning and Policy.
- Someone who has played an integral part in creating a high-performance culture and can demonstrate they’ve shaped & implemented HR practices to drive growth, improving sales effectiveness.
- Strong organisational, change management and analytical skills.
- Leadership capabilities with the ability to communicate, engage and influence people at all levels.
- A proactive team player with strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated individual who likes to work under own autonomy and thrives off working collaboratively with their peers
- Confidence to challenge the status quo
- Good and practical working knowledge of using technology and digital media to support and promote the HR agenda and drive improvements
- Ability to work simultaneously across several projects and effectively prioritise whilst managing stakeholders.
Our client embraces agile working so the role will be based between their offices in the East of Leeds (would suit someone based on A1 corridor or M62 corridor) and working from home. Part-time & compressed hours considered.
Our client is offering a very competitive base salary, car or car allowance, bonus & other benefits.
Please call Neil Smith on 07710 651 195 for a confidential discussion.