We're excited to be working with an iconic North Yorkshire based client as they look to appoint a Talent Acquisition Specialist to support recruitment activities across their Technology teams.
The company is experiencing a huge surge in demand. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of that journey and impact the company's growth as you attract the highest calibre of talent. Working as part of a wider Talent Acquisition team you will partner with key stakeholders and the HR Business Partners to deliver an effective recruitment service across the whole business from a Tech perspective.
Reporting to a supportive and engaging Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and improving the recruitment and candidate attraction strategy to allow hiring managers to onboard and retain colleagues from a diverse range of backgrounds who represent company values and culture
- Advising the business on, and implementing best recruitment practices and processes
- Ensuring a first-class candidate experience is offered at all levels and stages of the resourcing process
- Supporting hiring managers across the Technology function to attract and recruit based on their requirements in a timely and proactive manner
- Comprehensive stakeholder engagement, including regular updates and feedback.
- Ongoing review and refinement of the recruitment process.
- Managing your own portfolio of vacancies
- Working closely with Recruitment Agencies to outsource hard-to-fill roles and manage the process, negotiating terms and managing all queries.
- Producing meaningful data to allow the Company to make sound decisions on future talent acquisition planning
- Monitoring all job adverts, ensuring that the ATS is always kept up to date
- Supporting the wider HR team by providing recruitment metrics and analysis.
Candidate experience required:
- Previous internal recruitment experience recruiting across Tech/IT is desirable however, training can be given if you have experience in another area currently
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management
- Passion for creating great candidate experience through onboarding and beyond
- Experience operating in a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Great delivery record
We’re keen to speak with Talent Acquisitions professionals who can help this business secure top-class talent in the industry. You’ll be working within a great business offering a mixture of office & home-based working and a very competitive salary & benefits package.
If this role is of interest, please email your most up-to-date CV across to Neil Smith quoting reference NS-FLK-481